Welcome to the Cattle Health Scheme for Bovine Tuberculosis.
Introduction to the scheme
The links below provide all the necessary information to both understand the process by which the scheme operates and how to apply to undertake testing..
The process by which animals are tested
- How to apply and the rules governing the scheme - click here for further information
- How Blood testing should be performed - click here for the required sampling protocol
- Testing with the Enferplex test - click here for more detail on the test
- Reporting of results - Click here for more information
- The cost of testing - Click here for more information
To see the BAS/DEFRA agreed document on the process for different testing scenarios please click on the pdf under Applicable Documents.